* “Very, very informative and interesting. Would love extra therapy. Would love more days. Loved it.” K.W.
* “Loved the course. Makes me think a lot more than I used to”. M.D.
* “I found the program highly informative. George was very knowledgeable & informational and I found the resources very appropriate and helpful”. P.M.
* “George is a fantastic presenter. Very knowledgeable, personable and professional. The content is very useful and practical”. R.B.
* “George this is PC. I recently sat and graduated from your anger management course. By sitting through your class and also graduating I learnt a lot more than I bargained for. What you have done is made a model of exactly where anger comes from. What triggers anger, how it can be better managed, and even more importantly the optimal health side of things that so many of us fail to even maintain to have a more functional body mind and soul. I have learned how my anger harms my wife, my children and my own life and health when it turns into rage. I strongly believe that not only has it worked, but people including my wife, colleagues and clients have noticed an immediate change in my overall psyche, and general behaviour which I can verify is NOT A temporary fix.” Yours sincerely, P.C.
* “George is an awesome mentor and teacher on how you can make your life a wonderful loving environment for yourself and others around you.” K.D.
* “Very positive and welcoming. Got a lot out of it. Could relate to a lot of topics. Given me a lot of literature to use and to improve. Given me a more positive outlook and has made me realise mistakes made and given me tools to fix. I feel this will make me a much better person and father”. T.S.
* “George was amazing. The anger management course was excellent. I learnt a lot and I will definitely return to learn and take in as much information as possible. George is an outstanding teacher and a good man.” J.T.
* “Not limited to anger. This should be seen by every senior student in schools, Churches and sporting clubs.” M.S.
* “Best teacher I’ve ever had. Understandable and understanding. Good to talk about this stuff man to man.” K.T.
* “Am very happy in all aspects of the program. I will walk away learning and being knowledgeable about being able to control my abilities of anger and love and life in general. Very knowledgeable and very clear to understand. (Highly Recommend).” L.S.
* “George is an amazing presenter. Online presence was awesome. It was an informative program”. I.T.
* “Thank you for this course it was something I needed to do, but didn’t know it’s much more than an anger management course! George went out of his way to contact me. George didn’t just read the slides shows, he makes sure everyone understands everything”. J.I.
* “George & team present a very knowledgeable and easy to follow program. Very informative”. D.W.
* ” A great course. Enjoyed the video clips & music. I hope many people who need this find out about it.” C.H.
* “George was a great teacher. Helped me a lot”. D.N.
* “Thanks so much George it was so great to do (the course) and meet you, everything has been going great using the knowledge I learnt. If you could send me the slides that would be great.” J.T.
* “Will recommend it as I found it very informative”. T.E.
* “Very helpful. Really helped me address my issues. I found this to be most relevant to my situation. George is passionate about the material which conveys sincerity”. P.R.
* “I’ve found the program useful and believe I can put the steps I’ve heard and learnt into practice in the future.” T.H.
* “Great course, friendly and gets the point across. Fantastic course” K.S.
* “Best course I’ve ever done in my life. Life lessons easy to understand and really understandable. Really took a lot from this life changing look at life. A lot different after this course”. K.T.
* “Great course, needs to be implemented way before things like this happen” T.A.
* “I found the course very insightful and informative. It has helped me realise my mistakes”. B.C.
* “Friendly welcome. Very worthwhile doing!” G.C.
* “Good overview from George, the way we think, act and respond and what parts of our brain are responsible.” P.C.
* “Very well received and PRACTICAL!!! Would suggest doing the course twice for reinforcement purposes” M.D.
* “I really found your course informative and helpful. I would absolutely love if you might be able to send through the slides, just so I can reacquaint myself and also help educate others that I have identified as possible beneficiaries. Thanks again and take care.” D.W.
* “Very effective. Very helpful”. PP.
* “Learned heaps. Gained some information. Should be Government subsidised” M.B.
* ” I found the program very helpful & I am looking forward to the email to cover it again.” M.W.
* “This was helpful in understanding both individual and relationship issues”. S.W.
* “Would be good to do the course again as a refresher for reduced cost. George just confirmed this,” (…that it is free to repeat the course within 1 yr). C.C.
* “Very informative. Well presented”. J.B.
* “I appreciate the fact of the way George talks and approaches us and the way he puts himself in the situation and tells us about himself”. K.B.
* “I really enjoyed this Anger Management Program”. H.P.
* “Really in depth, educational with the fact it was so in depth. Eg nutrition, the brain network info, eg the amydala”. B.T.
* “Helped me have a better understanding on my behaviour”. P.M.
* “Came for specific reason & got what I came for”. R.H.
* ” Awesome. Great. Interesting. Good Facts.” S.P.
* “I could relate to the program as far as communicating my thoughts, feelings and emotions. It has shown me how to be aware of my emotions and given me techniques to stop anger and rage from developing. Has made me realise even more about how my actions can have terrible outcomes for myself and those around me (eg Partner, family, children, and workmates). Taught me to be are of my behaviour and to approach life in general with a positive attitude and to not hold onto negativity and let go of past issues”. T.S.
* “I have found it helpful in understanding my anger. Thank you George” G.C.
* “Lots of useful information. Explains and presents excellently”. R.W.
* ” Great course.” G.P.