From people who have completed the Anger Management & Conflict Resolution Program - Gold Coast.
* “Very, very informative and interesting. Would love extra therapy. Would love more days. Loved it.” K.W.
* “George. Thank you for the massive amount of work you must have put into making this course. It truly is an asset via education. I have already found understanding anger better to be of great benefit. Week 2 gave me a lot of tools and techniques to deal with situations that in the past lead to rage. In particular the section on communication skills was very valuable to me. This knowledge could have saved me much pain, had I known these techniques. Week 3 I found the section on optimal health to be the most interesting and beneficial. The course is well put together. Thank you for making this course available”. J.C.
* “This program has helped me develop the skills to not be reactive on my emotions. It also has taught me to better communicate my feelings. It has given me more tools for my life going forward and the confidence and belief in myself that I can change the things I do not like about myself. I also now understand more about the brain functions and to keep yourself in check because the amygdala part of the brain is quick to react. I believe this program also has helped me in being a better father”. D.C.
* “First session totally blew me away. Not what I expected at all. Excellent coverage of all areas. Helps to turn chaos into calm. The program has given me a comprehensive insight into identifying and ways of controlling my anger. It has explained the emotional and physical effects that uncontrolled anger has on my body. The main benefit is the the brain can be re-programmed through positive thoughts and actions – this is what I will be concentrating on in the future”. J.C.
* “Loved the course. Makes me think a lot more than I used to”. M.D.
* “I thought the mirror effect adults have on children was powerful. You need to be a good role model and encourage them. Don’t speak negative self talk is important. I’m going to try build more loving meaninful relationships. When you get angry, express it at the time so it doesn’t turn into rage. Understanding that grief and loss result in pain which leads to many other emotions including anger/hatred towards yourself and others. Work on knowing the facts /details rather than assuming. I’,, work on loving myself and being the better character I know that I am when I am feelng shame. I will watch this course again”. J.M.
* “I came into this sceptical and doing it just for the sake of doing it but have found it really beneficial. The science behind the brain and learning to control limbic system with frontal lobes has struck a chord with me. Techniques like traffic light system have really helped. Taking control of emotions and having values, morals and principles has been empowering. Education from the program will be used and imparted to family and friends”. E.M.
* “So very helpful to which I am very grateful. George is very supportive and I thank him and the course for helping me so much. This course has taught me what anger is and what triggers anger in me. It has given me mechanisms to work with to diffuse the situation before it gets out of control. I have been working on all the techniques to make myself a better person and have also been educating my partner so she can improve her anger issues. This course is helping me in many ways to which I am thankful. Since this course I have already been practicing walking away both when I have become angry and when my partner has become angry, this has allowed both of us to stop and think about the other’s feelings and thoughts before acting. The result has been very positive.”. N.D.
* “I found the program highly informative. George was very knowledgeable & informational and I found the resources very appropriate and helpful”. P.M.
* “George this is PC. I recently sat and graduated from your anger management course. By sitting through your class and also graduating I learnt a lot more than I bargained for. What you have done is made a model of exactly where anger comes from. What triggers anger, how it can be better managed, and even more importantly the optimal health side of things that so many of us fail to even maintain to have a more functional body mind and soul. I have learned how my anger harms my wife, my children and my own life and health when it turns into rage. I strongly believe that not only has it worked, but people including my wife, colleagues and clients have noticed an immediate change in my overall psyche, and general behaviour which I can verify is NOT A temporary fix.” Yours sincerely, P.C.
* “George is a fantastic presenter. Very knowledgeable, personable and professional. The content is very useful and practical”. R.B.
* “George is great and I can relate to him very well. Got so much from this program. The information and tools I have learnt in this anger management course has been invaluable. George is definitely the right person to present the information and skills needed for this work. I have learnt so much in such a short time and I will use these tools and processes for the remainder of my life and by using ‘REPETITION’ I know I will succeed. I have benefited so much and had an awakening in this program – no other counsellor has ‘hit the nail on the head’ as George has. I have recommended this program to other people I know as well because I think many can get life long tools to help in their own lives. Thank you George. (amazing!)”. R.H.
* “Excellent program. Great timing and location. George is a great orator who speaks from personal experience”. A.J.
* “It’s been one of the best things I have ever done! George is amazing at what he does. My partner and I have gotten so much from this course. Everyone should do it. It should be televised. BRILLIANT.”. M.P.
* “I could relate to the program as far as communicating my thoughts, feelings and emotions. It has shown me how to be aware of my emotions and given me techniques to stop anger and rage from developing. Has made me realise even more about how my actions can have terrible outcomes for myself and those around me (eg Partner, family, children, and workmates). Taught me to be are of my behaviour and to approach life in general with a positive attitude and to not hold onto negativity and let go of past issues”. T.S.
* “George is an awesome mentor and teacher on how you can make your life a wonderful loving environment for yourself and others around you.” K.D.
* “I found the program to be very professional, informative and welcoming without judgment. George is an amazing host and presenter. Truly inspirational and truly caring. A beautiful human being. George has made this a very informative and enjoyable experience. He has helped with his guidance, immensely in aiding on my journey in becoming a better human. A very pleasurable experience. Highly recommended”. S.F.
* “Extremely beneficial, factual, practical and very helpful”. S.S.
* “Changed me by understanding to live on good thoughts. Love and respect to others and the community. Helped me grow in maturity and understanding. Thinking twice and sensibly on behaviour and actions for the best choices in life. Learning to walk away and forgive. Practice my breathing exercises. Learning to stay away from alcohol and other drugs which makes anger worse. Choosing to live with good health; excercise, water, vitamin D and good nutrition. Having good relationships around you, which builds happiness in you”. A.H.
* “Best teacher I’ve ever had. Understandable and understanding. Good to talk about this stuff man to man.” K.T.
* “Fantastic program. What an honour and privilege to have learnt so much from you George. I felt the course materials were wonderfully laid out and easy to understand. What I learnt from the program; how to control your anger, before it escalates into rage, I feel it has opened my mind and understanding to many other situations learned in this program. Many thanks George and well done to the many you have helped and would continue to help. Regards”. D.E.
* “Excellent program – more people should know about this. Excellent coverage. Definitely a program that should be mandatory in schools. George is an excellent presenter and I have learned a great deal. He has a wide knowledge”. W.S.
* “Such a brilliant program. I’ve really learnt a lot. Thank you very much! I wish we’d been taught these skills at school. I now understand anger and how to manage and control situations. I have been applying this content into my everyday life for the past 3 weeks and can feel and see a huge difference in myself. Emotions should nver control our actions and thanks to this course I now have the tools to ensure that”. J.H.
* “George is an amazing presenter. Online presence was awesome. It was an informative program”. I.T.
* “I highly recommend this course to absolutely everyone. Simple little exercises you can do to control your temper. Learning to forgive, understand and learn to accept the past is the greatest thing you could do. Knowing you’re loved and cannot buy love. Omega 3 is very important, and sleep is important. This course should be compulsory to every single high school, grade 10-12. I think it is important that they need to learn this at an age where they are becoming mature”. E.P.
* “Very positive and welcoming. Got a lot out of it. Could relate to a lot of topics. Given me a lot of literature to use and to improve. Given me a more positive outlook and has made me realise mistakes made and given me tools to fix. I feel this will make me a much better person and father”. T.S.
* “The information is thorough. Backed by scientific research and articles. A lot of information to take in. Great to have homework sheet to reflect and write to remember”. S.C.
* “A heartfelt, positive and short presentation with quality material. Aids and reinforces considerate thinking. A great catalyst and information to provide to my family. I have adolescent sons and I feel more empowered regarding knowledge of personality differences in the last 20 years. I am a major advocate of this to be taught to BOTH high school and primary school”. C.K.
* “I enjoyed this course so much. I really think everyone can benefit from this course. I have gained a lot more than imagined I would. I appreciate all the effort you put into this course. It shows that you believe in what you’re teaching. I think it could be 4 weeks, a lot of info for 3 weeks, but still loved it and probably come again”. S.S.
* “Brilliant”. S.W.
* “This program helped me learn a lot of things. It opened my mind to change and to see my behaviour as not correct. It made me appreciate a better quality of life and to be less stressed. I forgive the people who have hurt me. I don’t want cancer in my body through hate. I now have a sense of trust. I choose who is in my circle of trust. Forgive your loved ones. Love them but let them earn your circle of trust. I learnt a lot about my bad behaviour and I am putting actions in place to not repeat those things. I do not want to hurt my loved ones, especially my wife and child. I am hurt by what my wife said about me and I am hurt she took my princess away from me, but I have forgiven her, and I understand her actions”. D.C.
* “Emotions and conscience are two different things. Forgiveness is a massive step. Love unconditionally. Humans are responsible for everything we do. Safety, security, Boundaries. Rage doesn’t work. Do not bury your anger. It leads to depression. Amygdala is one crazy thing. It can help and save you or can throw you over the cliff. Loving relationships help build wires to help the brain”. B.J.
* “I have used lessons I learnt from week one. The effect was positive and immediate. This is something I needed to put things in perspective”. G.F.
* “It has been beneficial. Over the last 3 weeks, being part of this program, it has opened my eyes a lot. I’m going to be able to use a couple of things I have learned and I do now have an understanding of why I can get so worked up. But I do have a better understanding of how to control it”. B.S.
* “During the course I realised that I have been on a path of self-destruction. I realised that anger when used properly is healthy. I also learned how to recognize my personal signs of anger and not to act on my emotions. I additionally learned I had been turning to alcohol to deal with my fears. I learnt to only let people into my close circle who have earned my trust and respect. I also learned to respect myself and my beliefs. Despite my training, I learnt about the cycle of addiction with reference to alcohol problems and trying to achieve optimal health. I feel I can use the skills I have learnt in these sessions and be a positive influence to others”. B.O.
* “George was amazing. The anger management course was excellent. I learnt a lot and I will definitely return to learn and take in as much information as possible. George is an outstanding teacher and a good man.” J.T.
* “I found the program very helpful and enlightening. I would attend again if need be. I learnt that my diet and environment can have a lot to do with my anger and depression. I am the master of my own mind and am in control. Breathing plays a big part for me during my day to day life. Have found the 5, 5, 5, breathing to help a lot”. D.H.
* “Overall, I found the program helpful and would definitely recommend this program to friends. It helped give me a better understanding of my anger”. D.V.
* ” Throughout this course I have learnt that I am in control of my actions and I am very capable of rewiring how I see these situations and how I react to them. Using the 5Ds (5 Defences) and the breathing techniques, I will be able to control myself in a confrontation and walk away in order to keep a positive outlook”. L.A.
* “Not limited to anger. This should be seen by every senior student in schools, Churches and sporting clubs.” M.S.
* “This course has provided me with greater understanding when it comes to anger as well as the side effects and consequences that can come from negative and excessive use. It has provided me with important tools and techniques for keeping any negative emotions and thoughts at bay. It has provided me with further tools to better my conflict resolution skills. This course has opened my eyes to all the ramifications that can stem from not addressing the causes of anger. It has provided me with knowledge of all the health benefits as well as social benefits that come from having a positive outlook on life. Provided me with an in depth view at the benefits of letting go of the negative emotions, such as resentment, and claiming forgiveness. Provided me with an in depth look at the negative health and social effects which attributed to alcohol and excessive use”. K.N.
* “Am very happy in all aspects of the program. I will walk away learning and being knowledgeable about being able to control my abilities of anger and love and life in general. Very knowledgeable and very clear to understand. (Highly Recommend).” L.S.
* “I learnt to recognise the signs of rage. I was able to learn to control myself before the final step of rage. I learnt a lot about addiction and nutrition. I will adapt this information when I recognize poor decisions that can lead to addiction and will educate others”. N.L.
* ” A great course. Enjoyed the video clips & music. I hope many people who need this find out about it.” C.H
* “Since I started this program, my girlfriend has noticed a big difference in my attitude. The way I speak to her, I listen more and let her have her say. Being sober helps me make good decisions and to think about the consequences. When I start to look after my body, my body will look after me. Healthy body, healthy mind, healthy mind perspective and positive thinking. Why would you hit your head against a brick wall?” J.W.
* “Lots of beneficial knowledge gained on how to manage and teat my addictions through neuroscience and healthy living”. J.M.
* “Thank you for this course it was something I needed to do, but didn’t know it’s much more than an anger management course! George went out of his way to contact me. George didn’t just read the slides shows, he makes sure everyone understands everything”. J.I.
* “George & team present a very knowledgeable and easy to follow program. Very informative”. D.W.
* “Very interesting course. I was born and bred in Fiji – 3rd world country – This man George has given me a different direction in my life. I came to Australia in 1990, out of school from Fiji. I had a different opinion of females till I started this course. Now I understand their rights and how to respect them. I was never violent but always wanted my way. But now I understand how women are different. This course has helped me a lot with my family life. I have asked my family to do this course as well. Thank you Mr George.” A.T.
* “Thanks so much George it was so great to do (the course) and meet you, everything has been going great using the knowledge I learnt. If you could send me the slides that would be great.” J.T.
* “I have learnt a lot. I particularly was interested in neuroplasticity and how you can change your thoughts/behaviour. Also, how this combined with optimal health and abstinence, can repair your body and brain back to well-functioning, provided there’s not major damage or permanent mental issues. The cycle of addiction diagram/flow chart was detailed and interesting also. Overall, I have definitely learnt from this course and feel a bit more confident that I am going to deal with and conquer some issues that need to be addressed by myself”. M.D.
* “Will recommend it as I found it very informative”. T.E.
* “Was really good to understand everything and good coverage on all topics. I now understand my reactions, my thoughts and my words. This program has definitely helped me to see how I can better myself and how it effects the people around me. I can focus on the things I can change and don’t focus on what I can’t. I now can recognise how to resolve these issues and never get into these bad situations. I want to be a good and better person and get rid of all negative. Forgiveness and love is the key”. S.O.
* “Very helpful. Really helped me address my issues. I found this to be most relevant to my situation. George is passionate about the material which conveys sincerity”. P.R.
* “This course is one of the best things I have done to better myself and has taught me to learn to control my emotions. Especially my negative ones and to not act on them, have a time out, take some deep breaths and remember who you are and what you stand for. Principles, Values & Morals. It has also shown me that love is stronger than hate and if you build loving meanungful relationships with family and friends, you will find your anger issues will no longer control your life”. A.W.
* “Loved the course. Makes me think a lot more than I used to”. M.D.
* “I have learnt about how anger works on more than one level. It has shown me that I can make healthy and calm choices that have a ripple effect of good behaviour toward everyone around me, especially my family. I have also learnt that making the right decisions to take time out if I need to, can drastically change the outcome of a situation. All in all, great programme and great information. George is a fantastic presenter of this program as he speaks not only from a scientific perspective but also from experience”. R.H.
* “I enjoyed the bio-chemistry of the course. Great reminders for relaxation techniques & keeping calm. Also, remiders of reaction & think before speaking & reacting. Presentation by George made it interesting & enjoyable.” S.M.
* “This program helped me understand myself. George’s engagement to the audience was useful as it made each presentation unique and interesting.”. D.T.
* “Very impressed with the program. George is an amazing presenter. Interesting & educating”. E.D.
* “Actual science-based knowledge which is GREAT. Not mystical or unsupported. Facts and knowledge which is good for myself through my struggles”. R.S.
* “I realise that everyone has the right to feel safe and be protected against violence and anger in the community. I also understand that there are consequences for my actions caused. This program was very beneficial and well presented by George. I learnt multiple ways to calm and resolve a situation before it gets out of hand” R.R.
* “Good course, very clear; understanding anger, how it affects yourself and others. Really enjoyed the health benefits of week 3. How the brain works and how you can rebuild the pathways. Deep breathing exercises”. L.C.
* “I’ve found the program useful and believe I can put the steps I’ve heard and learnt into practice in the future.” T.H.
* “George is very passionate at what he does, and he is a very good teacher. I found George to be very friendly. Good learning process. Thank you to George for his help knowledge and wisdom. George is very thorough. Great presentation and very good knowledge”. W.L.
* “Great course, friendly and gets the point across. Fantastic course” K.S.
* “The course was presented well and easy to understand”. S.M.
* “Best course I’ve ever done in my life. Life lessons easy to understand and really understandable. Really took a lot from this life changing look at life. A lot different after this course”. K.T.
* “Great presentation, well structured, good examples from real life. Great, easy to listen to speaking voice.” D.B.
* “Really enjoyed the program! Don’t think I would change anything! God bless.” J.B.
* “I believe this course will assist me, my family and work life (youth work). I have enjoyed George’s presentations and will be recommending him to others”. C.K.
* “Great presentation. Enlightening. I gained a depper understanding of anger, rage, addictions. I will take on board many new strategies. My lige will change. I will pass this info on”. E.R.
* “This has opened up my eyes to a lot of things in my life. To help myself and to help others in the process and give them a better understanding and be free”. J.W.
* “Great course, needs to be implemented way before things like this happen” T.A.
* “An overall great and very effective program. I would recommend to family members due to George being fantastic and all the information I have learnt about issues triggering anger”. F.M.
* “I found the course very insightful and informative. It has helped me realise my mistakes”. B.C.
* “Friendly welcome. Very worthwhile doing!” G.C.
* “The course was excellent. Would be great over 4 weeks to fit in more and slow it down a bit. I gained very useful information and insights reflected in my notes for week 2. Will definitely recommend the course to colleagues and friends. George is a very good presenter”. J.B.
* “Thanks for your time George. Thought the course will be strict but my impressions changed quickly. It was run quite relaxed but professional. I have found the course to be useful and I believe I will use what I have learned in the future”. M.M.
* “Good overview from George, the way we think, act and respond and what parts of our brain are responsible.” P.C.
* “Very well received and PRACTICAL!!! Would suggest doing the course twice for reinforcement purposes” M.D.
* “I really found your course informative and helpful. I would absolutely love if you might be able to send through the slides, just so I can reacquaint myself and also help educate others that I have identified as possible beneficiaries. Thanks again and take care.” D.W.
* “Very effective. Very helpful.” P.P.
* “Well presented with many useful points. I hope to be able to utilise many aspects in my day to day life. A lot of the course work is common sense, however when laid out in front of you and presented concisely, it is far easier to understand.” L.L.
* “Learned heaps. Gained some information. Should be Government subsidised” M.B.
* ” I found the program very helpful & I am looking forward to the email to cover it again.” M.W.
* “The course was time well spent and helped me to understand a lot more about anger management and conflict resolution. Overall I got a lot of relief out of the program and it taught me a lot of understanding about life in general”. S.E.
* “This was helpful in understanding both individual and relationship issues”. S.W.
* “I am the author of my own destiny. I have the ability to fix all my mental problems. Dedicate myself to fix and manage my health so that no negative aspects of myself can manifest and effect people around me. I am wholly accountable for everything I say and do. I understand that I can be a positive benefit to the world”. G.M.
* “Would be good to do the course again as a refresher for reduced cost. George just confirmed this,” (…that it is free to repeat the course within 1 yr). C.C.
* “Helped with my anger. I can now tame it and learn how to diffuse a situation. Deep breathing techniques. Be an overall better person and be myself again. I have learnt that the brain can control alot of my anger. I have learnt to not react in bad situations and how to diffuse a sitation”. P.R.
* “Good information”. M.B.
* “George packs in a lot of infomation each night. Good mixture of scientific and practical information and tips. Found it very beneficial from a professional and personal perspective. Looking forward to continue to put things into practice & learn & grow more. Thank you”. M.M.
* “I appreciate the fact of the way George talks and approaches us and the way he puts himself in the situation and tells us about himself”. K.B.
* “I really enjoyed this Anger Management Program”. H.P.
* “Very informative. Makes you aware of how the brain can be controlled”. M.T.
* “It helped me to be more aware of my anger and how to control it. Don’t always react. Think and resolve it first”. R.R.
* “The program was very beneficial and insightful. Which taught me a lot about controlling your thoughts and actions if they become negative. It also taught the importance of good health and its effects on the mind. We are the authors of our own destiny”. D.H.
* “Overall I’ve learnt how to control my anger in different ways. Call timeout before getting into red zone”. B.W.
* “Anger, violence and conflict can result in loss of life, financial assets, livelihood, family, marriage, relationships, employment, freedom and even imprisonment. Remember that you are the author of your own destiny. Keep your emotions in check & don’t use emotions to make decisions. Use morals & values”. P.C.
* “Really in depth, educational with the fact it was so in depth. Eg nutrition, the brain network info, eg the amydala”. B.T.
* “Techniques using the traffic light system to realise what level of stress I am at. Breathing. Also taking care of myself. Mentally looking after the brain and the body. Very informative course run by George”. D.T.
* “Helped me have a better understanding on my behaviour”. P.M.
* “I learned a lot from this course with regards to knowing the science of what causes anger. Identifying how not to act impulsively on triggers. More importantly, now to step by step handle situations better to achieve a better result”. D.D.
* “Good information”. M.B.
* “We forgive regardless of how we feel. Love the person, not the behaviour. It’s important to establish boundaries and a circle of trust. People in our inner circle meet our needs. No thought plays neutral. We make new proteins to strengthen the thought. Chemicals produced by your cells can distort the DNA of your cells. We can rewire our neuronal memory connections through relapse prevention and creating new habits. Psychotherapy actually changes your brain”. M.E.
* “Found it inspiring and informative. Fantastic, easy to apply to daily life”. S.L.
* “Came for specific reason & got what I came for”. R.H.
* ” Awesome. Great. Interesting. Good Facts.” S.P.
* “How the brain works. Alcohol can fuel the mood. Diet is important to longevity of maintaining your body. Balance and breathe – talk, discuss, but most importantly, don’t let someone else control your emotions, including alcohol”. E.W.
* “The program is helpful and instructive”. A.T.
* “I have found it helpful in understanding my anger. Thank you George” G.C.
* “How my brain works. How to stop over-reacting. My triggers. Take control of my thoughts”. S.R.
* “The program has given me tools to use for my rage and a clearer picture of how things work. Good info to re-read when I feel I need help or others within my inner circle”. G.F.
* “Lots of useful information. Explains and presents excellently”. R.W.
* “In conclusion, I have gained some relaxation techniques to help with my anger. I have also learnt that substance abuse is not good for the body”. O.P.
* “Understood to to understand and manage anger”. T.H.
* “This course overall has allowed me to see the areas in my own life that I need to manage better. George’s course has given me strategies and tools to use to better manage my emotions and reactions to stressful times and situations”. J.B.
* “Informative, interesting & practical. Educational”. C.C.
* “Awareness of the science of how our body/brain works. Understanding why we get angry and how to identify when it happens and steps we can take to avoid it. Like; time out and breathing exercises. Talk to myself to calm down my amydgala. Reason with it, like it’s a child. Work on improving optimal health, to allow the body to function properly. Work on creating meaningful and loving relationships”. P.F.
* “Changed way of thought and outlook.” A.K.
* “I found it very interesting and good information. I learned not to bottle things up and to say what is on my mind. I have learned more how to control my actions and think first. I still need to work harder to put this into action.”. A.V.
* “Anger management has made me understand more on how to deal with feelings of up’s and down’s and how to and what to do when hot headed. Go for a walk, call a friend, walk away”. J.V.
* “Managing conflict in certain situations and learning about nutrition and how important it is”. L.T.
* “To know it is possible to change. To learn how the mind (brain) works. How not to react by my emotions but to use the frontal lobes not the amygdala. To make a conscious choice. How important love is”. N.B.
* “Really got a lot out of it and highlights and refreshed me on the dual diagnosis”. B.L.
* “I do not understand a lot about what he spoke about and 100% of the time. The triggers he was saying were what was happening to me and I was happy that we were on the same level through out the program. It is hard for me to understand some of it for the English side of things, but overall it did sink in as I have been watching what goes on around me to see why it has come this far for me so I would do this program. It has helped out a lot more than I would have thought”. S.P.
* “It has helped me get back on track and remember that life is all about respect, love and honesty”. D.C.
* “This course touched on all bases. Biology, chemistry, spiritually and more. Clearly documented. Homework was good to overview. Touching. Very interesting, safe and welcoming. Very impressed in overall learning”.R.F.
* ” Great course.” G.P.
* “Very learning experience. Very happy and understanding”. J.W.
* “Learn tools to adopt to anger management. Thanks George”. R.K.